Friday, October 31, 2008

Purpose of this blog

This is a blog set up for the sole purpose of uniting our neighborhood and community. This is a blog that you can participate in if you wish, or just have fun reading! It's up to you! No pressure! There are so many women with brilliant ideas and useful information and we want to hear about it! This isn't the place for political, racial, or religious opinions, just light, fun and positive remarks! I hope you enjoy your visit to this little blog that allows us to "talk around the block!"

3 comments:

Tebbs Family said...

Great idea Heather! When it was announced in YW yesterday, I thought Karen said "Talk Around the Blog" (hee hee!) Have you seen this website yet? www.twilightersanonymous.com Thought maybe you'd enjoy it...

Alicia Tebbs

Heather said...

No, haven't been to that site, I'll check it out for sure! I've been to "Twilight Moms" and Stephanie's site, of course!

Lauretta Sechrest said...

I'm excited that the Twilight movie release date was moved up to November. I can't wait!