Monday, October 13, 2008

Em's

If you want a scrumptious meal in a really cute, quaint restaurant, that isn't far from home, I'd highly recommend Em's Restaurant near Capitol Hill! About a month ago I asked some friends (Kristen Holm and Joyce Smith) where Kelly and I should take Kelly's mom for dinner for her birthday. They both raved about Em's and I'd never heard of the place! This is probably because Em's is tucked away in a residential neighborhood west of the Pioneer Museum, 271 North Center, to be exact. You've got to try it! They have outdoor dining too for warmer days or nights! Small and intimate, stylish and fresh. Love it! Hint: the duck is amazing, also the Gnocchi appetizer! Here's their phone #596.0566 Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

Carin Davis said...

This restaurant is on my list to try! Thanks for the recommendation- and the blog. It is a great idea!