Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fitness Class Boot Camp Style

Lauretta gets all the credit for this one, but I thought I'd post it here. She has been doing this boot camp class and after talking to her I decided to give it a go. It is put on by FitCore Fitness (here's the link: http://fitcorefit.com) and is held at the Flips Gymnastics building here in Bountiful. I know several of our neighbors have tried these boot camp classes before and really liked the results. After talking to Lauretta and others I decided to go with FitCore as the pricing seemed better than the other company in our area and people seemed pleased with them.

My first class was last night and I will say it was tough for me, but I figure tough gets results. This week is free to try for anyone who wants to. It normally runs for 6 weeks, but they are offering a holiday special where you get 3 weeks free for a total of 9 weeks. Anyone interested in getting in shape or maybe just upping their game or looking for a twist to their workouts should check out the website. Thanks to Lauretta for telling me about it!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That sounds fun! What do you do there? Do they yell at you? (Kidding) I should try it!

Tebbs Family said...

Now that you've got a couple of weeks under your belt, what do you think???

Misty said...

It's a great class. I will say that it is hard on the joints. There is a lot of jumping and hopping around. I have a new shin splint that is killing me because of it. But I can tell my strength has already improved and I am enjoying the challenge. You should come do it!