Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Word of Caution

Last night our car, which was in the driveway, was broken into. It was around 1 am when our neighbor noticed two guys walking up the street checking things out in the neighborhood. They looked at his son's car and then came across the street and proceeded with their damage, breaking in the window. He yelled and started to chase them but they made it to their car down the street and got away. They were around 18-19 yrs. one had very short hair. The police said they probably were intending to steal the car. Keep your eyes open and watch out for one another. We sure appreciated it!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Pam! I'm so sorry to hear that! How awful! I will be more paranoid than ever now! Sometime the kids leave the garage door open and I don't know they have! Did they take anything?

Carin Davis said...

I am so sorry too! I will keep my eyes open!

Anjuli said...

Wow that is such a bummer, I just sent Josh out to make sure that the car was locked. Thanks I will keep my eyes out!

Ruth Soules said...

Thanks Pam for letting us know!
So sorry to hear that! That is awful! I need to be more alert of our surroundings.